Fri, Nov 17|
James City County
DUE TO WEATHER THE EVENT WILL NOW TAKE PLACE ON FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 17 FROM 11-1:30PM
Time & Location
Nov 17, 2023, 11:00 AM – 1:30 PM
James City County, Jamestown Beach, Virginia 23185, USA
About the event
Let the beauty around inspire your beauty inside.
This mini-retreat is meant to bring calm, peace and joy to your heart,... not to mention maybe some new like-minded friends.
Together, we will start by shaking off what needs to go, either by journaling or a guided meditation.
We will learn about the power of mandalas and create your own or use the template I will provide.
We will create a mandala in the sand as a reminder to let go of what no longer serves us as the waves and wind will erase it over time.
We will use the yoga mat or blanket while on the beach and move to the picnic table (shaded area) while creating our chef-d'oeuvre!
The event takes place at Jamestown Beach by the far end of the beach (near the restroom) and at the picnic area by the reduce mobility parking.
What is included:
- All the material is included!
- Extra blankets
- We use acrylic paint, which while wet wash easily
- A fun and passionate instructor
What you should bring:
- Journal/notebook (optional)
- Yoga mat or blanket
- Your favorite drink -- water, tea, coffee,...
- Healthy snack
- Insect repellant
- Extra layer of clothing
Good to know:
- We start our journey by the beach at the far end near the restroom.
- Our meeting point is at the far end of the parking lot, by the picnic area.
- Easily accessible for reduce mobility
- There is restroom on site
- In the event of bad weather the art retreat will be reported or automatically reimbourse.
- The event will take place within temperature of 60F to 90F.
- We use small to medium size canvas for easy transportation.
- Plan 2 - 2.5 hours
I can't wait to share this moment with you!
Our meeting point is at the far end of the parking - near the picnic area and the reduce mobility parking.$34.00Sale ended